- Saturday 1 – Sunday 2 February 2020, Reiki I Shoden – 2-day workshop
- Saturday 22 – Sunday 23 February 2020, Reiki ll Okuden – 2-day workshop
- Saturday 7 December 2019 10-11.30am, Reiki share group (all levels welcome)
Reiki Okuden Level II
Upcoming Reiki training
Reiki Okuden Level II
Reiki – Okuden Level 2, 2-day training
Prerequisites – Reiki Shoden Level 1.
For those wishing to develop a deeper understanding of the power of Reiki within your life, to treat family, friends and animals or to pursue a professional career as a Reiki Practitioner.
What is Reiki – Okuden?
A spiritual practice which originated in Japan, Reiki means universal life force energy. Okuden is a Japanese word meaning ‘inner teachings‘.
Reiki Okuden Level 2 connects you to three sacred symbols, opens your channels further, helps to opens doors in life, learn distant healing and enhances your own energy and healing levels to benefit both yourself and others. As your awareness grows, so does your ability to help others and we discuss treating clients professionally at this level.
Reiki – Okuden Level 2 training, includes:
- Deeper understanding and connection to Reiki, people, places and nature
- How to connect to different energies within Reiki
- How to enhance your own energy and healing levels
- Learn 3 mantras and symbols, their meanings, usage and spiritual description
- How to send distant healing to people, places or events
- How to send healing to your past, present and future
- Additional Japanese techniques to enhance your energy
- Learn about sensing imbalances, removing toxins and unwanted beliefs and healing with breath and eyes
- Receive three Japanese attunements
- Setting up your practice (e.g. insurance, associations).
Each student will receive a Reiki manual, Lineage, Certificate as a Reiki Okuden Level 2 practitioner, will be able to join Reiki associations (practitioner status) and obtained Professional Indemnity/Public Liability insurance.
Want to take the next step?
I can’t thank you enough. Diana’s Reiki course was exactly what I was looking for. Her method of learning was relaxed with an even balance of theory and practical hands-on. Classes are small, personal and the space is relaxed and serene. I highly recommend Diana to anyone considering to complete the course.