- Saturday 21 – Sunday 22 March 2020, Reiki I Shoden – 2-day workshop
- Saturday 22 – Sunday 23 February 2020, Reiki ll Okuden – 2-day workshop
- Saturday 28 – Sunday 29 March 2020, Reiki ll Okuden – 2-day workshop
- Saturday 29 February 2020 10-11.30am, Reiki share group (all levels welcome)
Reiki Shoden Level I
Upcoming Reiki training
Reiki Shoden Level I
Reiki – Shoden Level 1, 2-day training
No prerequisites are necessary.
What is Reiki – Shoden?
A spiritual practice which originated in Japan, Reiki means universal life force energy. Shoden is the Japanese word for ‘first teaching’. Reiki Shoden Level 1 teaches you to bring in the universal energy to promote healing in yourself and others, as well as balance and harmony to the body and your life.
Reiki – Shoden Level 1 training, includes:
- The history of Reiki
- What is Reiki – and the benefits
- How to treat yourself, your family and friends
- How to give and receive a Reiki treatment
- How to connect to your original energy (hara)
- Learn cleansing, breathing and intention techniques
- Learn about Charkas, clearing and balancing
- How to use Japanese techniques to enhance your energy
- What you can use Reiki on (family, friends, yourself, plants, animals)
- Becoming initiated into the system of Reiki with four Japanese attunements.
Each student will receive a Reiki manual, Lineage, Certificate as a Reiki Shoden Level I practitioner and will be able to join Reiki associations.
Want to take the next steps?
Diana truly understands the meaning of healing others through the spiritual energy of Reiki. Diana’s knowledge of Reiki can be traced down through a lineage that starts at the very source, the original teacher and founder of Reiki, Mikao Usui. As a person Diana is caring, open, thoughtful and responsive. She has all the natural skills of an excellent teacher. In addition, her carefully prepared written material assists students to build on their knowledge of Reiki later, in their own time. I had two significant ongoing health issues clear up as a result of the practice Reiki sessions during the course. I recommend Diana as a teacher of Reiki wholeheartedly. I am looking forward to completing this learning journey with her.